- BUGFIX: getFileName() didn't work when modification=DELETE.
- Commit has isMerge(), which identifies whether that
commit is a merge.
- Commit has getBranches(), which returns the list of branches
that commit belongs to.
- Modification has getAdded() and getRemoved(), which is the
number of lines added and removed in that modification.
- fromTheBeginning() option in DSL configuration.
- Improvements in Git integration.
- SVN support
- .process() does not need a PersistenceMechanism anymore
- Author and Committer in Commit class (the Committer class was renamed to Developer)
- No more implementation of code metrics anymore. JDT and ANTLR parsers can still be used, but no implementation of CC, NOM, etc, is provided by the framework
- New commits range: ListOfCommits, Range